Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm a little bias because Oakley is my son's name, but he is 7 years old and we still love it. We've never met another one and he loves his name. We sometimes call him Oaks. It's strong, masculine, easy to pronounce and spell. I was considering Rocco for the baby boy we are expecting in Oct but it rhymes with our last name, so it's out. Good luck!
    Momma to:

Oakley Adam
    Aspen Elizabeth
    Brecken Charlie

Expecting another boy October 8, 2013

I see that your husband likes Shep - perhaps you could do Shepherd with the nn Shep? That may appeal to your tastes, but still give you husband a nick name he likes. I personally think Maverick goes great with Rocco and Cannon, same style and feel but each name is different. Of you other names I think Sterling and Wilder could work as well. I am a big fan of Wolfe - not sure if I would ever use it, but I love it none the less.

Other suggestions:
    Hawk/Hawke
    Strider
    Duke
    Ranger
    Noble
    Bridger
    Maddox
    Maximus "Max"
    Ace

I think Hawke, Duke, and Bridger could be great options! Good Luck!

Looks like your husband likes strong and somewhat unique names. How about: Thrace, Thane, Sabre, Slate, Rhett, Ford, Darrow, Ashur, Cobalt, Edison, Truman, Lincoln, Coltrane, Knute, Gannon, Heath, Keith, Gage, Tate, Inigo, Anson, Derek, Reeve, Thaddeus/Thadd, Wulfric, Montague, Hadrian, Everett, Ronan, Espen/Aspen, Everest, Draven, Drogo, Ragnar, Aleric, Julius, or Optimus? Best wishes!
    Last edited by iamamiam; June 29th, 2013 at 02:58 PM.

Oakley makes me think sunglasses...and not a bit fan of Maverick.

LOVE Wolfe or Wilder with your other two. And when I try to think about it in an unbiased way, Sterling seems to fit well, too, though I don't prefer the name. (Bad association)

I think Maverick goes well with the other names. I also like the combos of Maverick Wilder, Wilder Maverick, and Sterling Maverick.

But I love the sound of Rocco, Cannon, and Maverick!!!
    Some say I'm an angel... Others say I'm a star... But you can call me Princess!!!

Name lover who has a naming style that is Eccentric Aristocratic meets Guilty Pleasure!!!

👑 Pretty 👑