Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of our combos for Emmanuelle...

What do you think of the name Emmanuelle? Do you think Emmanuella is better? And do you think these combos work?
    Other middle suggestions are welcome since I can not think of any!

Emmanuelle Juliet- Juliet is a a family name (my mothers Grandmother)
    Emmanuelle Ruby- Ruby has meaning for me
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I love Emmanuelle! It's very beautiful and sounds sophisticated. I love the nicknames too. Emmy makes it more spunky and down-to-earth, while Elle amplifies the chic, French side of the name. Emmanuella is too long and ultra-feminine to me, and I don't usually use that term. On middle names, Emmanuelle Juliet is beautiful and I love that you're honoring someone, but the flow is a bit off. If that isn't an issue though, go for it! Emmanuelle Ruby isn't my style.
    Previous account: elrock13

First of all I am SO envious that you might get to use Emmanuelle. I LOVE it, but OH won't entertain the idea because of the erotic films :-( Such a pain.

Anyway. Of your two suggestions I like Juliet best, but Emmanuelle is such a stunning name that I think anything too much in the middle detracts from it slightly. I would go with something beautiful but simple, like

Emmanuelle Claire
    Emmanuelle Rose (I know Rose is ubiquitous but I think here it works so well)
    Emmanuelle Marie
    Emmanuelle Faye
    Emmanuelle Kate

Emmanuelle Ruby - loving it!

@elliebean13- Thank you! I definitely think Emmanuelle is better then Emmanuella. Not sure if I mind the flow being slightly off.

@vch23- I usually do not go for names like this but I have been loving the international flavor lately. I love how you suggested Marie! That is my confirmation name so it has meaning and I love Rose! I know it's become such a filler but it's my favorite flower and part of my half sleeve tattoos. Great suggestions!

@Caspar1- Thank you! Many options to choose from it seems.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.