Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotting

Thanks Guys! Cvdutch- I don't know if I'm pregnant, so I am not concerned about anything like that quite yet! I have not even technically missed my period! So I am more concerned about implantation bleeding and the like rather than early pregnancy bleeding! Thank you for sharing though. If I knew I was pregnant and it continued I would definitley be freaked! This is just anxiety over weather I am pregnant or not! Still nothin more. Just that little bit of pinkish stuff, like the start of my period, but it hasn't started! So strange!

Ahh ok, that's actually a relief then because I always worry a little when someone starts spotting. Are you hoping to be pregnant or hoping to not be?
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Secretly hoping to be, although we definitely have not been planning for a baby this soon! But we would both be thrilled (stressed, but thrilled!

I had this happen for the first time ever 2 months ago. It was a light pinkish brown spot when I wiped and then went away, and it was definitely around the time implantation could of happened. So, I freaked out and bought 3 tests from the dollar store. I took one right away, negative. I waited another 2 days and tested again, negative. I waited until I was 2 days late for my period and tested again, still negative. My period came a day or two later. I sincerely thought I was pregnant, and so did my husband. I'm pretty convinced it was a chemical pregnancy or something.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I don't remember any spotting with my last pregnancy. I did have spotting a few days ago (I'm on day 29 of my cycle now) and it was also mixed with cervical fluid (lovely, I know). We are TTC so I am hoping it was an implantation bleed but who knows? I'd be curious to know if yours turns out to be a BFP!
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett