Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trying 2 MNs

@strawberry36 - thank you! Lydia Violet Josephine is the combo that I'm most concerned bout because of the flow. I was actually torn between Adelaide and Adeline

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Clara Felicity Jane (possibly Clara Felicity Ruth) - Either flows nicely for me, good choices
    Lucy May Cecilia - Too clumsy... Better reversed but then you get too much 'c' with Lucy as PP suggested.
    Adelaide Georgia Poppy - This sounds ok to me; not perfect flow but good enough
    Grace Philomena Joy - Very nice flow and rhythm, I like the way Philomena makes Grace more of an exciting choice
    Catherine Isabella Rose - Excellent flow, very classic. Not my personal style but still a lovely name
    Lydia Violet Josephine - think this reads better as Lydia Josephine Violet.
    Julia Rachel Kateri or Julia Kateri Rachel

I like the last option, as well. Just a thought--I have the mn Kachel (Ka-shell), if you're considering condensing the names, though I'm probably the only one w/such a name. Julia Rachel Katari is lovely as it is.

My favorite is Clara Felicity Jane and Catherine isabella rose (I was thinking of that same combo)
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett