Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think Mason, Brenna and Valerie sound fine together.

Well I don't want to be mean, harsh or rude, but I think Valerie would be really mismatched with Brenna and Mason. Valerie is a bit more dated, but I too like the name. Rather it as a middle though, so maybe you could consider that. But in the end it is your choice, who knows, maybe you don't even like matching names. I think of Mason & Brenna as siblings to:
    Caitlyn
    Leah
    Abigail
    Lauren
    Taylor
    Sophia
    Kate
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Valerie sounds just fine to me with Mason and Brenna.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Happy to help, Kate! I don't think you should feel boxed in by Mason and Brenna, because I really do think so many names work, including Valerie - it could be deciding what level of "working together" you're willing to accept.

For what it's worth, I find Rachel classic, not really dated. If Natalie and Rachel are both or were on your list, you may consider: Abigail, Cara, Isabelle, Keira, Lily, Samantha, Scarlett...
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude