Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Regan is a very cute name! Okay, a couple things:

~ Every single name is screwed up. All the time. My sister's name is Gabrielle and she is constantly called Gabriel (the male pronunciation).
    ~ If she IS called Ray-gun by mistake, at least you like that mistake of a name....as opposed to the mispronunciation being something that you despise, ya know?
    ~ My name is messed up all the time but I wouldn't change it for the world, and there is a good chance your daughter wouldn't want to, either!

It is a precious name, please don't doubt it for reasons that could apply to so very many names.
    Last edited by taliawhat; June 29th, 2013 at 05:02 AM. Reason: grammar fail

I read it as Ree-gan
    I love it way more than Reagan (ray-gan).
    Good luck with everything!

Quote Originally Posted by memitao View Post
    And I personally read it the with the Ree-gan pronouciation because I am a fan Shakespeare and King Lear. I think if you love it then go with it!
    Yep. Same here.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I skim read it as Ray-gan and I think 99% of people will think President not King Lear.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I read REE-gan. It's not even spelt the same as the president, so surely people shouldn't be that surprised that it's pronounced differently.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan