Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Regan is a very cute name! Okay, a couple things:

~ Every single name is screwed up. All the time. My sister's name is Gabrielle and she is constantly called Gabriel (the male pronunciation).
    ~ If she IS called Ray-gun by mistake, at least you like that mistake of a name....as opposed to the mispronunciation being something that you despise, ya know?
    ~ My name is messed up all the time but I wouldn't change it for the world, and there is a good chance your daughter wouldn't want to, either!

It is a precious name, please don't doubt it for reasons that could apply to so very many names.
    Last edited by taliawhat; June 29th, 2013 at 05:02 AM. Reason: grammar fail

I read it as Ree-gan
    I love it way more than Reagan (ray-gan).
    Good luck with everything!

Quote Originally Posted by memitao View Post
    And I personally read it the with the Ree-gan pronouciation because I am a fan Shakespeare and King Lear. I think if you love it then go with it!
    Yep. Same here.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

I skim read it as Ray-gan and I think 99% of people will think President not King Lear.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I read REE-gan. It's not even spelt the same as the president, so surely people shouldn't be that surprised that it's pronounced differently.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan