Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Harvey is a top contender for our boy due this fall. But we get a lot of negative feedback about it. Do you?

I'm glad to see that someone else loves the name, too. Harvey Lawrence sounds great!

Harvey is not my style but quite nice. I prefer Willa and Bennet/Bennett, although there is the nickname Ben to consider.

Cruz reminds me of the Beckhams.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

Quote Originally Posted by shamicnic View Post
    Harvey is a top contender for our boy due this fall. But we get a lot of negative feedback about it. Do you?

I'm glad to see that someone else loves the name, too. Harvey Lawrence sounds great!

Yes. My sister in law told me today that it was hideous.
    Then, she told MIL/FIL that we liked Harvey and they both mentioned how ugly it was, reminded them of Harvey Dent/Harley Davidson, whatever.

Harvey is nms, but Harvey Lawrence is a nice combo... Although I prefer Bennett, I think Harvey fits better with Willa.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I think Harvey Lawrence is great! I don't really like Cruz that much, but I do agree with the first poster the Harvey Cruz would match with Willa Capri. Of course, that would take out the family names.....