Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett13001 View Post

A lot of these are my style, however we have a good number of them already in the family or are our friends kids names. We are surrounded by many people who have great taste in names! I do think Scarlett is one to mention to the hubby though! Thank you!

Thank you! I know hubby loves the name Alice, I'm the fence about it. But like Josephine & Clara!

Belle {kittens.flowers.coffee.art.books.}

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

dante prometheus edgar orpheus viktor amadeus dorian raphaël raven lucien wolfgang alaric varen quentin
    psyche ophelia nocturne lenore persephone ligeia aphrodite wildrose eulalie poem séraphine lilith kitten iphigeneia zuleika

I would avoid color names or place names with a middle name like Birdie (or really any word name). It ends up sounding too descriptive, like you're talking about an actual bird and not a person's name. Like "Look at that Scarlett Birdie! It's a cardinal." Generally, I think word names stand up better next to something more traditional. From your list, I'd pick either Cecilia or Alexandra.

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot