Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    All of your Stella options are great! I like Eden too.
    Dreaming of the day when I have three kids; Sebastian, Matisse, and Natalie

Stella and Eden are very nice first names. Alexandria is very nice for first or middle. Any of those would be beautiful.

I have three children and one of them has two middle names. Paul Joshua Joseph, there all family names and he has gone by Joshua since birth.
    My daughter is Alexis Brielle and she has gone by Alex since birth and my other son is Kaiden Daniel. But adding two middle names is something I wanted to do with all the children but my husband did not.

Sky is also a nice one you picked for a middle name. .... Some favorites are .... Jovanna, Gianna, Annalise, Anastasia, Alexandria, Antoinette, Adalynne, Marcella, Scarlett, and Arabella.

If you're worried about Hannah, you could try Hanna spelling? Hanna Rosemarie is pretty.

It seems like you like Biblical girl names - Sarah, Hannah, Rachel - so maybe you might like names such as Leah or Rebecca? Actually, I kind of love Rebecca with Amy-Louise! Becca is a cute nickname. Rebecca Rosa May or something like that? May is a nickname for Mary, and Marie is a form of Mary, so it's sort of honoring your middle name, Marie. Though Rebecca Marie is really nice with Amy's name, too.

What about Rose as a first name?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I know my boyfriend wont like Hanna becuase he would say it's not spelt right.

I like Sarah, Rachel & Leah but I cant use them as I know people with these names. I also cant use Rebecca because a close friend has a child called this. I know May is a NN for Mary and Marie is for of but I don't like Mary it feels old granny ish.

I do love the name Rose but to me it's more a middle name to me. Having rose as a first name would make me feel strange as I'm used to it being a middle name.

Other names we have come up with.
    Stella Katelyn-Sky (NN Ella) K
    Stella-Marie Faith (NN Ella) K
    Eleanor Rose (NN Leah) K
    Hollie Brooke K
    Hannah Emily-May K
    Chelsea May K

Quote Originally Posted by kellymarie1992 View Post
    I know my boyfriend wont like Hanna becuase he would say it's not spelt right.
    Stella Katelyn-Sky (NN Ella) K
    These two quotes contradict each other...

How do you say Mara?
    ^^ Mara is pronounced 'MAH-ra' to rhyme with Zara and Lara etc.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.