Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Personally, I would stay away from Emily because it is still in the top 20 girls names. Since Molly is a full first name, I don't see why Millie can't be.

I really like Heidi on your list as known but not overly common first name, Heidi Marilyn Rose sounds nice and would honor your mother-in-law. I just am not sure if I like Heidi with Amy-Louise. (And I do think Hannah is over down.) Stella is nice and you couldn't go wrong with Stella Marilyn Rose. Amy-Louise and Stella.

However, my absolute favorite name on your list is Eden. Eden May-Rose is stunning. (I like the double middle name as a way to parallel your daughters first name but without getting locked into double first names.

Amy-Louise and Eden.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Amy-Louise is pretty! With her name in mind, I like

Emily Rose-Marie
    Stella Rose-Marie
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

Thank you for your input c@29 & kyemsma.

Thank You itpbr - I do agree on that I just wanted to see what people thought.

Paw -
    Personally, I would stay away from Emily because it is still in the top 20 girls names. Since Molly is a full first name, I don't see why Millie can't be.
    - I agree with you on Emily although I loved it when my daughter was born (as it was going to be her name). Now i'm not liking the popularity. I love the name Mollie/Molly but I cant use it because my cousins recently had twins and called one this . Thank you Someone Agree's with me.

I really like Heidi on your list as known but not overly common first name, Heidi Marilyn Rose sounds nice and would honor your mother-in-law. I just am not sure if I like Heidi with Amy-Louise. (And I do think Hannah is over down.) Stella is nice and you couldn't go wrong with Stella Marilyn Rose. Amy-Louise and Stella.
    - I never thought of Heidi Marilyn Rose I quite like that. I agree about not being sure on Heidi with Amy-Louise. I love Stella with Amy-Louise as a sibset, Stella Marilyn Rose is cute, I'm not sure if my boyfriend would want his mums name there as iv not talked to him about it yet .

However, my absolute favorite name on your list is Eden. Eden May-Rose is stunning. (I like the double middle name as a way to parallel your daughters first name but without getting locked into double first names.
    - Thank you. Eden May-Rose is after my boyfriends nan Edna May and my nan Rose. That was the idea in why I put May-Rose together.

I personally would stay away from anything in the Amy, Amelia, Emily family as all of those names are related, and therefore would repeat on Amy-Louise.

I think Eden and Stella are my favorites. I like Marilyn Rose as a middle name and would agree that Marilyn-Ann does have a lot of repeating sounds. Would you be able to streamline that to Marianne or Marianna and still honor that person? I think so, but it's up to you.

With Amy-Louise, some other names I might suggest are Clara, Gretchen, Hannah, Laurel, Maggie, Mara, Rachel, Sarah, Tess.

Particularly like Laurel Marianna or Laurel Faye. I also think Mara is cute with Amy-Louise. Maybe Mara Gabrielle?

What is Amy-Louise's middle name?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I like Eden May Rose. I agree with Lemon that Amy, Amelia and Emily are too closely related since you already have an Amy-Louise.

Looking at your list, what about
    Alexandria May Rose
    Annabelle Brooke
    Gabriella Rose
    Daniella May
    Eden Faye?

Susan