Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oh dear god yes. I've been experiencing what OffbeatMama calls Baby Crack for four years, and it's no joke. I have a plan: finish graduate school and then, if I haven't found someone I want to procreate with, a dear friend has agreed to be my donor. But graduate school is so looong and I want a baby nowww! Sigh. D@mn uterus.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

mnmemily15: I've been a nanny and a preschool teacher and I substitute in elementary schools, so I know ALL about the joy of giving the kids back at the end of the day! LOL! It's the same and different with your own kids. It's like some days she is so needy and clingy and demanding and I just can't wait for her bedtime to roll around, but then she looks so sweet when she falls asleep cuddled up on me and I think "this isn't going to last forever" and then it's hard for me to put her down.

P.S. Thanks! The name Patrick has a lot of significance to us. I think Patch is super cute! My husband just wants to call him Patrick, though, no nickname. However, I know with 100% certainty that my dad would call him Paddy (even if we asked him not to, he wouldn't be able to help himself) and my father-in-law most likely would, too (he has nicknamed our daughter Mo), so I guess we're stuck with it. I kinda like it, though.

augsta_lee: you go girl for getting through grad school though! I'm in my sophomore year of college (technically it's my first year but I got a lot of credits!) and I can't stand it. It's like learning the same stuff I learned in high school except now I pay a lot of money for it! Anyway, my plan is to marry my wonderful boyfriend in a couple years then wait a couple more and start ttc! He's in the navy so we've been doing long distance for a year and a half now and we're just ready to start our life together. Like in the same city haha.

thatkathryngirl: that's the beauty of nicknames though, you can plan all you want but you can't stop others from calling them what they want. I gained the nn of Boobie in high school. Yes, boobie. My last name is Rubin which went to Boobin to Boobie. And as a kid I hated it, then when I got to high school one of my friends remembered it and we laughed soooo hard. So it came back via my softball team haha. And even though my name is Emily I get called Em, Emmy, Emma, Emery, Emilia, E-rubs, E-rubski, Rubin, Ruby, Rubes, and Emasaurus. So I'm sure even though you want Patrick to stay Patrick, he'll get a nn and you'll just roll with it But I definitely know what you mean about bed time rolling around! haha
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Oh goodness, yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I'm nowhere near close to ttc. I have grad school in my future as well (if i manage to even get in), and then for me personally i prefer the marriage before children route, so i actually have to find someone first, date, marry, wait a while (cause IMO marriage is a big enough change without throwing a baby in immediately), then finally ttc. It seriously seems like it's decades away sometimes. *sigh*

The other day i made the mistake of looking at Doctor Who themed onesies on etsy, and about died from the cuteness. I have seriously considered just buying all the ones i like and storing them until i have a kid...is that crazy?!

And i have an entire pinterest board (secret one, of course! Thanks, pinterest) devoted to baby fashion, nursery ideas, parenting tips, etc. I have a baby addiction.

Like the other posters above, i am a nanny too. Some days that keeps my baby fever away and other rare days it fuels it! I adore those kids, and even when they're driving me nuts I'm still at least halfway wishing i had my own.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ameliawilliams View Post
    The other day i made the mistake of looking at Doctor Who themed onesies on etsy, and about died from the cuteness. I have seriously considered just buying all the ones i like and storing them until i have a kid...is that crazy?!

And i have an entire pinterest board (secret one, of course! Thanks, pinterest) devoted to baby fashion, nursery ideas, parenting tips, etc. I have a baby addiction.
    OH. MY. GOD. you are no where near crazy for wanting to store those onesies!! Seriously I would die if I saw doctor who onesies, my kid will probably have a sonic screwdriver for his first toy. No joke.

Andddd, I have a whole pinterest board labeled "nannying" that has really fun crafts/activities/clothes/cute stuff but honestly I don't do that kinda stuff with the kids I nanny it's just to hide the fact that I'm baby crazy And I hide my nursery ideas in my "dream home" board thank god for pinterest!
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!