Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation I want a baby now!!

Pleaseeee tell me that everyone else gets that baby fever that comes around every so often typically when you fall in love with a new name. I have got the fever BAD. I just absolutely fell in love with the name Aurelia. I love the sound, the spelling, the meaning. EVERYTHING. And now I just want my precious little lia to come to life! I'm nowhere near baby making time, however, so for now I'll just suffer.

But please tell me everyone else gets like this too right? My boyfriend doesn't believe me, he thinks I'm just strange (in a cute way, he reassured me). Were there any names for you berries that made you want to have a baby so you could use it?
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Ohhhhh yes yes yes, it happens to me all the time. Not so much anymore, but when I was in high school, my desire to have a baby was so emotionally devastating. I'm 26 now and incredibly happy I haven't had a child yet... but that doesn't mean I never get baby fever. I actually am pretty much in a perpetual state of baby fever but I've just accepted it.
    I've recently fallen in love with Maixabel (I wrote Maixabel Mar with a calligraphy pen the other day and swooned so hard, haha), I'd love to put it to use, but ummmm now is not the time.

Hang in there

Aurelia is gorgeous, by the way!
    Lucia
    travel. teach. learn.
    20-something, name aficionada
    Sela, Vivian and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher

Oh I know what you mean. It's not just falling in love with a name for me. Sometimes seeing really cute baby clothes just makes me want to have right then and there so I put that baby in that outfit...lol.

Um, yeah! Your boyfriend just thinks it's strange because he's not a woman.

I'm 26, I've been married for almost 5 years (our anniversary is in August), and we had our first child a year ago this month. She's a...spirited little thing, to put it nicely I love her to bits, but I'd go crazy trying to take care of TWO babies like her at the same time. That hasn't stopped me from naming obsessively naming our future children, though. We have agreed on a boy name and a girl name now.

The other day when I was playing with our daughter, she was just being so sweet and so cute and I was overwhelmed by how much I love her. It got me thinking about hypothetical little Birdie (Brigid) and/or Paddy (Patrick) and how sweet it would be to watch them playing together. I was THIS CLOSE to asking my husband if he wanted to have another baby. But, I didn't, thank goodness! LOL! Maybe in another year.

I've never heard Maixabel before but it's so interesting!!

I have to literally avoid the baby clothes section or I"ll swoon and start hyperventilating from excited and cause a public scene...it's embarrassing haha.

thatkathryngirl: oh my goodness that made me laugh!! I was talking to my dad today about how nannying is the PERFECT source for birth control because spending 13 hours a day everyday with someone else's kids makes me realize that I am no where near ready to have some of my own haha. I watch very "spirited" children as you put so nicely obviously I think it'd be much different if they were my own but seriously I'm happy that at the end of the day, I give the kiddos back to their parents and I get paid. I mean of course I love kids and what I do but there are just some days that I quit in my mind haha.
    ps: Patrick is my cousin's name and I LOVE IT! I heard the cutest nn of Patch too. We just call him Pat or Patty

I think I get baby fever so bad because I don't just imagine the name but the kid who would own that name and what he/she will be like. Not to mention that me and my boyfriend are at that stage of ready to move on to the next part of life so it really gets me thinking.
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!