Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kinda, Sorta

Kinda, Sorta

Xanthe has long been one of my favorite names, and is one of the very, very few my SO says he loves. We have a little boy named Ivan. We don't plan on giving him a sibling for a couple of years, but have decided to use Xanthe Ada if we have a girl. I think it's perfect, but lately I've been questioning how it sounds with Ivan. Ivan and Xanthe - Ivan Eli and Xanthe Ada - Both 2-2, but that doesn't bother us. Very different popularity-wise, but kind of sort of close enough in style to work. Maybe. What do you think?
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

I love Xanthe as a sibling with Ivan. Great prospect. Others I think will go well would be Hazel, Zoe, Lorelei, Athena, and Audrey

I think they sound really great together!

I love them together! Xanthe is gorgeous.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

I think it's fantastic. Thumbs up!