Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    @rowangreeneyes- What if you use both your surnames? So it would be Rowan blank blank. That is what my older sister wants to do with her future children. If not, I do not think its weird or wrong to use yours. I know some people may frown upon it but if you are not bothered by people maybe assuming your children are not related then I do not see what is wrong. It is your bub so your choice IMO. No one else has the right to judge.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

Quote Originally Posted by scarletsway View Post
    @rowangreeneyes- What if you use both your surnames? So it would be Rowan blank blank. That is what my older sister wants to do with her future children. If not, I do not think its weird or wrong to use yours. I know some people may frown upon it but if you are not bothered by people maybe assuming your children are not related then I do not see what is wrong. It is your bub so your choice IMO. No one else has the right to judge.
    I've decided our next child will have his last name too. It's just easier. We couldn't do both together because they sound very weird together, they both end in N's.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I am glad you found a happy medium! I am not sure what his last name is but I love all the names in your signature for your Rowan's future sibling they are bound to work with his surname.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan