Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Angeline! (Evangeline or Angelina would be pretty neat as well)

Angelina reminds me of a rather smashing minor character in Harry Potter. It feels spunkier to me and was very unexpected--I had to read it twice to make sure it wasn't Angelica, and then I smiled.
    I liked Evangeline the first time I heard it, in the poem. I personally feel a little weary of it because it's a nameberry favorite, but in the real world I think I'd still be delighted.

I think it depends on the sibling names, honestly. What sort of names do you want in your family? Angelina and Evangeline wouldn't make good siblings even if they didn't overlap on the "angel", because (at least to me) they feel very different stylistically.

I like both names but slightly prefer Evangeline.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Angelina by far. I think of Angelina Ballerina

Evangeline is not unexpected. I used to like it until Evangeline and Evangelina started popping up everywhere because of The Princess & the Frog.

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

I like both. My sister is called Evangeline and she is nicknamed "Lina".