Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Can I get your thoughts on this list please??

So this is the list I have right now. Our other children are: Maggie, Jonah, Kelsey-Rose, Emma, Mary-Elizabeth, Levi, Isaiah, Sophie-Claire, Sarah Katherine and Serena. Our last name is 3 syllables, starts with ES and ends with "ah". Giovanna, Gloria, Anna, Jane or Josephine and Marie would all honor family. So, Out of this list (it is kind of long) what are your thoughts?? Feel free to mi and match if you see a better combo. I am interested to get input! Thanks so much!!

Ella Josephine

Savannah Jane

Charlotte Eloise

Anna Caroline

Anna Joy Caroline

Lucy Caroline

Jane Victoria

Susannah Joy

Caroline Joy

Caroline Gloria

Lily Caroline

Lily Frances

Anna-Grace Evangeline

Anna Eloise

Eloise Jane

Olivia Giovanna

Olivia Marie

Olivia Jane

Hope Genevieve

Hope Evangeline

Grace Caroline

Madeline Anne
    Last edited by joyfulmomto8; June 5th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Well, as a Caroline Joy, I've always loved my name! Putting that bit of bias aside..

1. I think Anna Caroline is my favorite, beautiful and just so so classic.
    2. Caroline Gloria is lovely and honors family. There's something stunning about that combination.
    3. Anna-Grace Evangeline is beautiful too. I like Anna-Grace quite a bit. Anna-Grace Caroline?

I'd avoid another S name since you have a few already. And a third M sort of leaves Kelsey-Rose as the odd initial out.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Love having input from a Caroline Joy thank you!! Yes, I am trying to avoid another S name, though I have extended family who think it would be "so cute to continue the pattern as these girls will be so close together".... I adore Caroline, but for some odd reason here, where I live (and it's in the South... go figure) a lot of times I hear it being pronounced, "Carolyn" that, I can not understand, and I hate to think of a lifetime of correcting people... but maybe I am over worried about it.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Last edited by kyemsma; June 5th, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace & Patrick Elliot; Catherine Elise & Liam David

I would cross off the "S" names since you have three "S" names in a row. I really love:

Lucy Caroline
    Jane Victoria
    Caroline Gloria
    Anna-Grace Evangeline
    Hope Evangeline

For what it's worth, I'm in Alabama and I always hear Caroline pronounced Caro-line. Only Carolyn gets the pronunciation you mentioned.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine