Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name scroll at top of page

What happened to the name scroll at the top of the page? I used the think that it was fun watching what names other Berries were searching for but it has been gone for a while. Is it just my computer/iPad? Or was that taken down with the new format

Don't worry, the name scroll is still there! It just doesn't show up under certain conditions. Now it only shows up when your screen or browser window is large enough. For instance, it no longer shows on my smart phone and it does not show when I have a half-sized browser open on my computer. When I maximize the browser though, it reappears. It's too bad that it doesn't show up on all formats though, and I wish Nameberry would bring that feature back for all display sizes!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

I miss it too. My iPad doesn't show it all anymore.
    Mommy to Elijah Michael & Felicity Elizabeth Louise

My Girls: Opal, Freya, Genevieve, Evangeline, Cordelia, Theodosia
    DH Girls: Laura, Elora, Coco, Phoebe, Piper, Paige, Tillie, Avalon

My Boys: Viggo, Hugo, Arthur, Bartholomew, Archer, Atlas, Phineas, Milo
    DH Boys: Sebastian, Gabriel, Alden, Jesse, Asher, Gideon, Spencer, Isaiah

GP: Tempest, Indigo, Magnolia, Calico, Spirit, Persephone, Ransom, Euphemia

Current Favorites: Harvey Archer & Cordelia Sylvie Antoinette

I searched for awhile hoping to find a thread with this subject. I see that it is the whole way back from June with no results yet! I really miss the scroll of names going across the screen, and I hope my post will discretely tap you on the shoulder to add it back to our Nameberry enjoyment.

Thanks!

I've noticed that it does that only when I'm on NB from my iPad or my iPhone. When I'm on the Mac or desktop, it works fine.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden