Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I'm not usually a fan of surname/unisex names but I quite like Callaway! I think it would be easy to wear and the nn's Calla and Callie are clearly feminine! How about Callaway Eve? Hmm Callaway Jane

Callaway Shea rhymes. That seems odd to me. I think it needs a simple and short middle name. Anne, Rose, Grace, etc.

I like Callaway just fine although it does have a strong association to the brand in my mind. Calla is beautiful and a natural nn. I agree with pp who mentioned that Callaway seems different from the other names you like (Isla, Shea, etc) - I would just make sure you can think of future sibling names that you would be comfortable using. If you can think of a bunch (or if you think sisters Callaway and Isla, for example, would be fine) then I think it's a great fit for you.
    I don't like Callaway Shea because it rhymes.
    Callaway Louise
    Callaway Cecile
    Callaway Tess

Callaway is nice, to be honest I don't really see it on a boy very well.. Calla is just so frilly it outdoes the surname feel that seems to make names feel more masculine. Or at least in my opinion. Now its not a name I'd personally use, but I can imagine it cute on another person's baby! And I think Calla or Callie are both lovely options. If your worried of criticism you could stick to Calla? <3

Callaway Anne
    Callaway Isolde
    Callaway Harmony
    Callaway Georgia
    Callaway Geneva
    Callaway Sophie
    Callaway Beth
    Callaway Joanne
    Callaway Violet
    Callaway Maisie
    Callaway Naomi
    Callaway Vera
    Callaway Story
    Callaway Sonnet

I like Carys, but when I brought it up to family everyone thought I said Paris so I guess that threw me off. Guess it depends if that'd bother you hehe Its lovely though <3 <3

Isla is soo beautiful. I also really like Shea!! I met a little boy named Shea at work before, but I like it better on a girl. Beautiful.

I hope this helps!

I don't mind Callaway although the spelling looks a little off to me, as I'm more familiar with Calloway. The nickname Calla is lovely, have you considered using that on its own? I also like Calanthe, Calantha and Calliope as longer ways to get to Calla.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly