Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    I would use it. It's a middle name, it's got meaning, if anyone questions you about it you have a story to tell them why you picked it. ____ William North ___n is very handsome as a combination, and I think it has much better flow than ___ William Norman ____n.
    This, exactly.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Think of it this way... if anyone ever DID think you somehow got North from the celeb baby name and they bring it up... it's a chance for you to share the interesting way you came up with North for your little guy's middle name. In the real world, people RARELY ask me why I named my girls their names or the meaning behind their first or middle names, so it would be kinda interesting to me to be able to share a story with the (and I have no real stories like you seem to have here! We mostly just picked names we liked and agreed on for first names -- middles were chosen solely by me (DH gave me free reign on those!) and they are all flower names that have some subtle meanings/ties to family members).
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

I have North for a girl [before North West was born] and I'd still use it. I had North at one time as a NN for Norman. I'd use it.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew