Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hi Laura, how have you been doing? You've had North on your radar for a long time so I would definitely encourage you to stick with it. It has special meaning for you so to hell with the Kanye and Kardashian association (I know how you're feeling because I dislike these overrated and overexposed people immensely). North is still pretty awesome to use as a mn.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I just wanted to chime in as we have a 5 year old son named, North. I understand your hesitation...I was devastated to learn of North West but I am over it now...EVERYONE we meet likes the name and I think it is a lovely, masculine and strong name.
    Stacey

Definitely use it! It has a lovely meaning for you, it´s a great name, and it is only a middle so will probably only be known by people who know you weren´t inspired by Kimye (who aren´t really as big a deal here in the UK, anyway).

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

I would still use North if I were you. GL

By the time you do have a baby, everyone will likely have forgotten about North West, unless they are die-hard Kardashian fans. Plus, you've got a great reason and story behind choosing that name, so go for it!
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah