Names Searched Right Now:

Magnus an option?

My husband has chosen the name Magnus, I am not putting in my vote for it because our last name is Rodriguez which if you say it out loud is rhyming too much for my liking. Any thoughts? Also looking for a middle name from the latin/spanish language roots. My number one boys name is Felix, neither of us have a knack for finding middle names that support and benefit the first/last names instead it always sounds like we're just throwing an extra name in. Any ideas about either name are appreciated!
    Thanks

Magnus and Felix? Why don't you look at the Hipster List? Both you and your spouse's name style could get other ideas from there. Also, I'd avoid using a middle name with a vowel since it would likely spell a word with either name.

Do you plan on having more children? I don't like Magnus (meaning greatest) because what would you name a brother or sister with an equally powerful name? I like Felix better with Rodriguez too!

Good point, thank you for your thoughts!

I LOVE Magnus, but just not with Rodriguez. Felix works much better. With regard to your request for Hispanic names for middle name options, here are some of my favorites:
    Raul
    Omar
    Octavio
    Armando
    Federico
    Orlando
    Emilio
    Arturo
    Beltran
    Claudio

I think Felix Octavio Rodriguez or Felix Arturo Rodriguez have a really great flow. Good luck!
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem