Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    First, with William and Nathaniel, I think Benjamin would be a super middle for Rafferty. Unless all your middles are honor names...?

Second, perhaps I'm the only one, but I find Vera rather close to Evander.

I think Isadora is really lovely with Evander, Jago, and Rafferty. I might also suggest Celeste or Celestine, Fleur, Guinevere (Vera as a nickname?), Ingrid, Kerensa, Lucienne, Lucinda, Mirabelle, Oliva, Sabrina, Sabine, Sylvia, Tallulah, or Vesta.

Particularly like Ingrid Louisa, Guinevere Annabel, Celeste Caroline, and Lucinda Violet.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Quote Originally Posted by jnoysie View Post
    Im not really sure with Rafferty middle name, it needs to have a classic feel but i cant really find one which fits. i would love to use Henry but they have the same endings and they throw me off. The only real thought it have is Rafferty Miles or Rafferty Charles but im not sold.
    Both are handsome and I especially like Rafferty Charles. Henry is such a lovely name, but I do agree, Rafferty Henry isn't the best. I'm going to chuck you some suggestions because I'm excited to see the full, finished, hypothetical sibset.
    Inspiried by William and Nathaniel...
    Rafferty Matthew
    Rafferty John
    Rafferty James
    Rafferty Stephen
    Rafferty Thomas
    Rafferty Alexander
    Rafferty Peter
    Rafferty Simon
    Rafferty Isaac
    Rafferty David
    Inspired by Evander and Jago...
    Rafferty Egan
    Rafferty Noah
    Rafferty Ivor
    Rafferty Sinclair
    Rafferty Magnus
    Rafferty Stanislaus
    Rafferty Moss
    Rafferty Orrin
    Rafferty Eammon
    Rafferty Alwin

Hope you like some of these.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

thanks for the comments both of you. I kind of agree that Vera is a little close to Evander but i do really love it so im unsure if i will keep it. Benjamin is a great middle name idea for Benjamin but it just feels a little off to me. William is my DH middle name but Nathaniel is just a name i have loved since i was young. I like the idea of Rafferty James but it feels to filler and im not in love with it. I think i might go with Rafferty Charles but it is subject to change in the future.

For the 3 girls i dont know if i can narrow it down. Isadora Jane is a definite inclusion but then the other two spots would be between Ophelia Alice, Marigold Louisa, Vera Charlotte, Adelaide Violet, Flora Penelope and maybe lemons suggestion of Vesta as its really growing on me. Gaah, so many decisions to make!
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

Ok so the sibset has now been finished (It took a while) and I am in love with all the names. It consists of brothers Evander William, Rafferty Hugo and Jago Nathaniel with sisters Isadora Violet, Penelope Flora and Ophelia Alice. I love all of these names and am still mourning the loss of Vera from the sibset but I still love it.
    What do you think?
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

Absolutely gorgeous! I love each and every single name with the exclusion of Penelope. All of the combos work lovely together and the sibset is spectacular. I especially like the combos of Rafferty Hugo, Jago Nathaniel, Isadora Violet (much prefer this is Isadora Jane, though Isadora Jane is still lovely) and Ophelia Flora.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]