Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

fun, playful, unexpected middle names...

For the first name Georgia. My boyfriend suggested Rebel which I do like but paired with Georgia it seems a little too "the south will rise again." It seems like I've been through a million name lists and nothing seems to really stand out to me. I'm not really looking for another classic name (i.e. Georgia Claire, Georgia Evelyn, etc. etc.), but something playful, fun and filled with spunk. Some names I like with Georgia (but just aren't the *one*) are: Quinn, Dove, Opal, Everly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

Dee
    Fern
    Harley
    Desiree
    Quina
    Quinta
    Calla
    Anais
    Wendolyn
    Ivy
    Patrinca
    Roxy
    Emmeline
    Tristy
    True
    Skye
    Sosie
    Daisy
    Sage
    Harper
    Nelle
    Siri
    Araminta
    Aspen
    Eden
    Alexenia
    Evelina
    Hazel

For a fun and spunky name I really love Georgia Fern, Fern is just a lovely unexpected name. I also like Dee, Harley, and Calla
    Last edited by namecrazy59; June 28th, 2013 at 12:19 AM.

How about Sweet? Georgia Sweet! Georgia Gray? Georgia Laroux? Georgia is hard to pair with a middle name, now that you've brought it up! Georgia Adair is pretty cute, I think...if you put a noun name in there it sounds like a 'thing' - Georgia Skye, Georgia Plum, etc...So maybe a name you like, but an unusual one to balance Georgia? Georgia Mielle is cute, and Miel is the French word for honey...Georgia Revel is awfully cute and only one letter away from Rebel! Revelry means to party, celebrate, so that is definitely spunky and happy! Good luck!

Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla