Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sabine

I also prefer Sabina, but Sabine is gorgeous too. I picture this glossy-brown-haired sleek and slim woman who is sophisticated and stylish. As a little girl, jeska's description seems so perfect! Definitely not someone ditzy. Bee could work as a nn.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Ailova, Vasilisa, Indrina, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Alianora, Fruzsina
    ... Alaric, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander, Caspian, Rhydian, Howell, Gustav, Theron, Onder, Sander

Love Sabine, has a very continental feeling. Cool and chic. I suppose Bea is the most likely nickname or Sabby, which I think is awful but usable or even as a stretch but with a similar sound, Sally. I'd stick with the full name though.

I like Sabine better than Sabina. Any time that I ever expressed love for Sabina, all that other people ever hear is Sabrina ("What like the teenaged witch?).

All are really cool names, but Sabine is mysterious, sophisticated, and sleek.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

I love Sabine. I know one who is in her 30s and she in beautiful, inside and out. It has an uncommon, exotic feel yet it is still strong and easy to pronounce. Also, this name ages really well. Both sweet and professional.

Excellent choice!

I like Sabine. Was watching Sabine Lisicki at Wimbledon only yesterday!

Beautiful name.