Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Thanks, I'm glad to see Fia getting so much love! And thanks for the suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    @ash, yes, Fia has been rescued from possible Spanish horror and goes at the top of my "Favorites I Would Actually Use" list. Okay, yeah it's only the 3rd name to make that list and the first two belong to my daughter. But I now have a favorite for each! (Will the person with a list of 20 whole sets for each give me a cheer! lol)
    ha! I'm desperately trying to whittle it down to 10 each, 20 is just too unbearably long! Besides, I'm not sure I love all of them. I'm hoping I can get it down to at least 15 today. But yes, congratulations on having a favorite for each! Out of curiosity, what's your favorite for a boy?

Good grief, am I late to this party! Happy squeals anyway for finding some new options! Fia is very cute. I'm off to the new thread now...
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 06:30 PM.

Added newcomers Seraphine, Sophronia, Philomynia & Phiomeana.