Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Grant is timeless and strong.
    When I think of Camden, I think: celebrity baby name. It is really popular now, but it could fall out of favor with the other -den names: Aiden, Brayden, Cayden, Jayden, Hayden, etc.
    {Eve | Vivian | Cora | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena | Celeste}

[Jack | James | Theodore | Leo | Gideon | Kieran | Simon | Oliver]

LOVE Grant! As for Camden, I just think of the town in New Jersey, which doesn't have the best reputation. I do love Cameron for a boy, though! I think Grant Harold would be lovely.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Although I prefer Grant as an individual name, Madison and Grant sounds like you're collecting American presidents... will the next be Jefferson or Truman? I'd choose Graham over Grant... Camden is alright, but a bit trendy...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I have realized the presidential theme after the fact. And strangely, it wasn't done purposefully. I have a preference towards names that are surnames or sound like surnames.

I am ok with them sharing the name with some of our forefathers, especially because we generally use Maddie and I don't think too many ppl would ever make the connection. And if they did I would just laugh about it. As long as there names don't rhyme or sound very similar they are ok in my book.

Thank you. I hope this will help my husband see the potential of Grant!

I have realized the presidential theme after the fact. And strangely, it wasn't done purposefully. I have a preference towards names that are surnames or sound like surnames.

I am ok with them sharing the name with some of our forefathers, especially because we generally use Maddie and I don't think too many ppl would ever make the connection. And if they did I would just laugh about it. As long as there names don't rhyme or sound very similar they are ok in my book.

Thank you. I hope this will help my husband see the potential of Grant!