Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on Grant or Camden

My husband and I can not agree on a name for our second child. We have a daughter Madison, nicknamed Maddie.

I love the name Grant. I think it would be adorable on a baby and a name that he can grow into that is manly or strong and traditional. My husband thinks it's more of a name for an old man.

My husband likes Camden which I originally liked and he didn't like. Since he didn't like it at first, I started looking for other names and now I don't like it because I feel that it's too trendy and more feminine.

We are thinking Harold as a middle name after my grandfather, but are not set on Harold.

Help! Please give opinions on what you think of the names Grant and Camden... Thanks

I prefer Grant as well. I think it is more timeless, less trendy. And it sounds very strong with the middle name Harold.
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

I love Camden, and think it goes better with Madison.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

I prefer Grant as well. It's cute for a boy and sophisticated on a man. I like it with Harold, too.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

I vote for Grant!