Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I wouldn't mind sharing names on here, because who do I know IRL on nameberry anyway?

IRL, however, I would have a problem with sharing, since I don't want people to know what I name my children before we formally announce it after birth.

I'm really open with sharing here, but closed in real life. We had some hurtful comments from family & friends when naming our oldest and I don't want to go through that again!

What other people said--I don't mind sharing on here at all but people IRL won't know the names of my future children until the babies are in my arms! And that's both for the sake of not wanting the names "stolen" and to postpone any judgment.
    Current favorites:
    Genevieve - Eloise - Rosalie - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
    and
    Theodore - Oliver - Henry - Myles - Silas - Finn

I wouldn't share IRL either - I'm prepared for my mom & MIL to hate my name, but I'm not worried about the berries! Since they've helped me pick the first name for my first (due in Oct), I'll be back looking for middle help as well. Berries are so international I think the chance of running into one with the exact combo is almost nil.

I'm not worried about sharing on Nameberry. I doubt anyone would use one of my combos anyway, they're chosen more for personal meaning than sound. Also, even if they did, it's not like I wouldn't be able to use the name still. I don't know them and most likely will never meet them, so who cares if our kids have the same name? I don't share IRL because if a friend or family member did decide to use one of my names, I wouldn't be able to use it anymore. Well, I guess technically I still could, but it would be awkward.