Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Middle name for Sinclair

I'm expecting our third baby, gender remaining a surprise, in three weeks and am struggling with names. I have a 4 yr old daughter, Marlowe, and a 2 yr old son, Harrison. I really like the name Sinclair, more so for a girl, but am struggling because I can't figure out a middle name that seems to flow well. I am finding lots of other name combos that I am ok with where Sinclair is the middle name, but I would like to use it as a first name. I need help!

Other names in the running include Simone Sinclair, Naomi Sinclair and Glenna Sinclair for a girl, or Augustus Maxwell, Sloan William, Alistair Maxwell for a boy. I also LOVE Augusta or Augustus Sinclair, but just can't do ASS as initials!

Sinclair _________ (girl or boy ideas welcome)

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Last edited by nataliejin; July 13th, 2013 at 01:57 AM.

I looooove Glenna Sinclair! Both are actually family names for me; Sinclair was my great-aunt's name (Jean Sinclair, went by Clair). I think Sinclair is awesome, and I've always loved Glenna, too. I'm stoked to see this combo

Alistair Maxwell is very handsome for a boy. What about Eamon Sinclair?
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

Hi! Like a previous poster mentioned, Glenna Sinclair is really pretty. A new twist and a girlier version of Glenda, and a way you could honor a Glen. I too like Sinclair, I used to be obsessed with it. (2 yrs ago!) go for it!!
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara