Names Searched Right Now:

A sibling for Eloise, Beatrix, and Foster...?

Currently ttc #4 and working on my list. Open to suggestions for fn and/or mn. DS is Foster Kingsley

Atlas (dh is obsessed, so mn ideas? We've considered Theodore, Evander, Otto, Hawthorne)
    Casper
    Maxfield
    Hawthorne
    ignatius
    Thatcher
    Halifax
    Crusoe
    Merritt
    Calix
    Harrington
    Rupert
    Evander
    Squire
    Adler
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

I have a soft spot for Squire! I love that name for a boy. And Squire Atlas is awesome! Plus he fits so well with your other children, imo....wow! I also like Adler and think he fits in beautifully as well. For girls I have to say I love Rosamund with your set...it's just perfect. All of your names are quite posh yet a bit energetic and distinct, too...and Rosamund seems just that...especially with all the cute nn's you can use - Rosytoes, RosyPosy, Roo, etc.... Maybe you should go for twins - Rosamund & Squire Atlas - swoon! (That's what happened to me when I tried for a fourth! I got a fifth thrown in for good measure...)

Thatcher and Evander are my favorites
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

I love Atlas. I really love Atlas Theodore. Having such a classic name balances out Atlas nicely.
    I do also love Hawthorne, but I'm less sure it's wearable?
    I don't love Casper, Evander, Adler, and Thatcher because they are too rhymey/matchy with Foster, though otherwise I like them.
    Rupert and Crusoe are also really fun. And Halifax, especially with the nn Hal.
    Merritt is a bit to feminine for me.

This is a really fun list! I hope you have a boy. Though I love your girl's names, too.

I really like Thatcher and Hawthorne with your other kids... they fit the style so well.
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara