Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LOVE Holiday and I think it's cute with Henry! If you're loving it I say you've got to go for it all the way with the FN spot. Of course you're talking to someone who is planning on naming her daughter Sunday. As far as nn goes everyone for me says it has to be sunny (but I'm not a fan) so I am planning on days/daze which just so happens to work for holiday too
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by nat108 View Post
    Daisy

Holiday is on my list and I'd call her Daisy/Daysie
    Oh I love Daisy! Thank you!
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

Quote Originally Posted by lindseywhite03 View Post
    LOVE Holiday and I think it's cute with Henry! If you're loving it I say you've got to go for it all the way with the FN spot. Of course you're talking to someone who is planning on naming her daughter Sunday. As far as nn goes everyone for me says it has to be sunny (but I'm not a fan) so I am planning on days/daze which just so happens to work for holiday too
    You have a point about going all the way for it! But with my baby boy, we didn't do that (which is why Atlas is in the mn spot instead of first) - but in practice we call him by his middle at least as much as his first.

Days is cute!

And Sunday is adorable, btw!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

Funny you mention your mn for Henry. Seeing your combo around nameberry made me fall in love with Atlas. I've been trying to talk hubby into it. You're my inspiration there!!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by lindseywhite03 View Post
    Funny you mention your mn for Henry. Seeing your combo around nameberry made me fall in love with Atlas. I've been trying to talk hubby into it. You're my inspiration there!!
    That's so nice to hear, thank you! I love Atlas it was the name both my husband and I couldn't go without. I had been a little worried it was too unique, but (at least where we live in Oregon) he fits right in with other babies we know Athena, Hero, Free, Aslan, etc. Even my parents who were most against Atlas call him that now more than Henry. Though we do call him both very regularly.

Other dads in particular always comment on what a cool name Atlas is. I love it though because it is a strong name but has a soft sound. We occasionally get the "he's going to be a strong boy to hold up the world" comments which get old, especially because I most love the idea of a skinny quirky smart boy Atlas - though my son so far is a bit of a bruiser. But I suppose there are worse things than strength, especially since there are so many kinds of it.

Anyway, good luck with your baby and naming adventures!

Currently loving...