Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Expecting third girl - please help complete the set?

We have two girls and are looking for a name for daughter number three who is on the way :-) (Well actually we are looking for names seven, eight and nine if you include middles but we'll stick with deciding on a first name for now!)

Our other two are Sally and Romy. Our surname is three syllables ending in a y and beginning with S. For that reason nothing that ends in 's' or 'ce' or 'z' or 'th' really works as it's awkward to say. Equally we don't want another S or R name to avoid confusion with the post/mail. I think it would probably be best to avoid another two-syllable 'y' name as well or it gets a bit cutesy with all three of them. Nothing in the top 100 and preferably not the top 200 (although we're in the UK so figures are slightly different).

Our current favourites are Clara, Cora and Clementine (no reason why they all begin with C, just coincidence!) Clara with the 'ar', not Claire-a. None of those are hugely popular in the UK although Clara is creeping upwards.

I'd be really grateful if you could suggest which of those you think is best with Sally and Romy, and then any other names you can think of that would go well.

Thank you!

For some reason, Charlotte immediately came to mind. Out of your three favorites, I think Clara works the best, followed closely by Cora, and then Clementine, though all "fit".

Clara or Cora. I second Charlotte.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Thank you for the suggestion both of you but Charlotte is the name of my potential sister-in-law, and it's hugely popular over here - top 20!

Although I agree with both of you that Clara is probably the best fit of our current three, so that's nice to have backed up!