Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I have an Alexander, and if this one is a boy his name will be Theodore. I also love Nicholas and this would totally be on my list except for the fact that a friend already used the name. Nicholas nn Nico would be awesome. Julian, Everett, Sebastian, Elias, Caspian, Desmond, and Edmund are also on our list for a boy -- I like all of those with Alexander. Good luck!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Nicholas nn Nico is fantastic.

Thanks everyone. Many of those names are on our radar as well! I hadn't realized Rowan was used more for girls now...I appreciate too the advice about not choosing a first name that ends in -m....I hadn't thought about the rhyminess Leo would totally be in the top five but we named our cat that!

I love Niko and Lex!

Yeah, I think it will be Niko. I like the uniqueness of the K, and I am Finnish and Niko is the Finnish form of Nicholas. Since hubby is Vietnamese and we will definitely have a Vietnamese middle name, I need to get some of my heritage in there somewhere....since the kids look nothing like me!