Names Searched Right Now:

Question Sisters Set Help!

What do you guys think of these names for a set of sisters!? To me they each have a special meaning and a family connection but I want to know if they sound nice together. Right now we're just planning and not near TTC. If it helps the kids will most likely have honey blonde hair and blue/green eyes because that's what we both have

So the names are:
    Colette.. My sister is named Nicole and this is my way of honoring her because both names stem from Nicolette
    Elodie.. This one is without a connection but I just think it's pretty!
    Aurelia.. My best friend's name is Aubrey and I like the way they have the same beginning letters. And my significant other really loves Leah but I'm not a fan of the meaning so this is a good compromise because it has Lia in it.

Middle name choices:
    Raine
    Leonie
    May
    Rose
    Faye
    etc.

Any opinions/ideas/combo are extremely welcome! Or any to add to the list. Be honest I can take it

They work as they all have a French theme. Colette is my favourite.

Combo ideas:

Colette Leonie
    Elodie Faye
    Aurelia Raine

I'd avoid Rose and May unless they have meaning as they're a bit filler.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

That's so weird that you paired those up together because that's exactly how I had them too! Good taste and Colette is also my favorite.

For nicknames I was thinking Cleo, Ellie, and Lia
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmemily15 View Post
    What do you guys think of these names for a set of sisters!? To me they each have a special meaning and a family connection but I want to know if they sound nice together. Right now we're just planning and not near TTC. If it helps the kids will most likely have honey blonde hair and blue/green eyes because that's what we both have

So the names are:
    Colette.. My sister is named Nicole and this is my way of honoring her because both names stem from Nicolette
    Elodie.. This one is without a connection but I just think it's pretty!
    Aurelia.. My best friend's name is Aubrey and I like the way they have the same beginning letters. And my significant other really loves Leah but I'm not a fan of the meaning so this is a good compromise because it has Lia in it.

Middle name choices:
    Raine
    Leonie
    May
    Rose
    Faye
    etc.

Any opinions/ideas/combo are extremely welcome! Or any to add to the list. Be honest I can take it
    Hmm...
    I adore most your choices of names. Colette is a lovely name very elegant and has a beautiful French vibe. I also love the subtle connection too your sister. I also love the nickname Letty for Colette. I think Colette works so well with the middle name Leonie. Colette Leonie sounds airy and has a beautiful European flair. Colette Leonie is great!

Elodie isn't my thing, I can see the appeal of Elodie she has a European flair and feels very fashionable tying in with other popular French names like Amelie for example. Despite this Elodie feels harsh and unattractive. From your middle names I like Faye with Elodie. I also like Amelie Faye!

Aurelia is gorgeous, she has a stunning Princess vibe! Aurelia looks very intriguing I also love the fact that Aurelia has an exotic Hispanic flair. Aurelia is a lovely choice and the Lia nickname works too. Aurelia has a beautiful meaning as well. I think Aurelia Rose sounds beautiful.

Thanks so much for the feedback! Elodie is the one name on the list that I'm not as sure about. I like Amelie Faye but my name is Emily and I think they are just too close. Also, my sister just informed me of her first choice girls name and it's Amelia.

I really love Aurelia too! I love love loveee the meaning and how it's different but not "out there"
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!