Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My pick would be either Lucy Evelyn Jane or Olivia Jane.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: type error

Here is the deal with Grace no, she is not gone... But I am trying to get hubby to think on other options. I love Grace too, but we have used it... Emma.s name is Emma Addison Grace .... While she said she disn't mind at all, she is 11.. And I just have something in the back of my head having a hard time getting past "re-using" a name.. Having said that, hubby has also mentioned just naming the baby Gracie... As it would be different... Well, a little different.. I think Gracie is cute, but to me it is a non.. Hubby then comes back with well, we have a Maggie.. Point taken, we do.. But she was named after my great grandmother who was Maggie... So... Am I over thinking Grace/Gracie??? What do you think??

Yes, I see what you mean. I do have a pull to names that end in the "ah" sound, as I love the way it sounds with our last name, and I just feel they are sweet, feminine girly sounding..

The Ee sound as in Lucy I know I love too, as we have Maggie, Kelsey, Sophie....
    Lots to think about, but you bring up good points!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

You've put so much thought and consideration into naming this child that I'm sure whatever you decide will be wonderful!

Hannah Evelyn Jane - Hope your husband comes around to Hannah. I prefer it over Anna. It's soft and pretty.

Hannah Felicity Jane - This combo is gorgeous and I slightly prefer it over the Evelyn combo. I think Hannah is gorgeous albeit popular.

Leah Evelyn Jane - Leah and Levi are too similar for my comfort level.

Lucy Evelyn Jane/Lucy Victoria Jane - I love the sweet Lucy. If you don't mind that it has the same initial as Levi and you won't get to use Luke Elliot, this is a pretty choice. I think Victoria "looks" better because it doesn't have a "y".

Susannah Evelyn Jane - I loved Susannah Joy too but this combo does flow well. My only issue: another "S" initial may be too much for girls so close together.

Amelia Evelyn Jane - Yes, it's too close to Emma for my liking. It's a pretty combo though.

Vivian Jane - I like this combo very much with I don't like that Vivian begins with the same letters at the end of Levi's name. Why I notice these things is beyond me!

Olivia Jane - A beautiful name that is very popular.

Anna Caroline Jane - too similar to Emma for me so that's why I prefer Hannah. Have you considered Joanna/Johanna?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I can not explain why, but I have never been a fan of Lucia. we lived in a south American country years ago, and Lucia feels very tied there for me, I knew so many Anna Lucia's...

Hubby LOVES Eleanor. She has been on our list for years, and a serious contender. However, I have held back from Eleanor, simply b/c to me, she does not have the pretty, frilly feminine appeal I find in my other daughters names. I feel she is just to the point, though yes, beautiful meaning.. Again I could be wrong....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa