Names Searched Right Now:

WDYT of first boy and vote on 2nd

For my first son I've been planning in Kn0x Wilder
    I kind of feel like its a little boring? But it might just be because I'm used to it?
    WDYT of it?
    Also want help on a vote for a possible brother. MN for all 3 combos would probably be Allen after my dad.
    Couldn't get poll to add so just comment
    1. Ford
    2. Penn
    3. Atlas
    Last edited by lindseywhite03; June 28th, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

I don't think Kn0x Wilder is boring at all. A bit trendy maybe, but I like it.

I love Atlas but not with Allen. I don't particularly care for Penn (only associations are Penn & Teller and a pen you write with), nor do I think it sounds particularly good with Allen. Which leaves Ford.... I think Ford Allen sounds best and Knox & Ford work well as brothers.

I don't see how Knox Wilder is boring. John Michael is boring to me (nothing wrong with the name, just 'meh'). The names you've posted aren't in that vein.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman