Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reagan?

Regan is better than Reagan in my book.

Regan I would definitely say Ree-gan - but I'm sorry to say I hate the Shakespearean link here because as a character she is such a vile cow!

Obviously that's not the only association with the name, but it really does put me off.

I didn't think Reagan as in Ronald Reagan... I thought Reagan as in the little girl in "The Exorcist"

If you like Regan (pronounced Ree-gan) just as well then I would choose that. Elizabeth sounds nice with either one.

I think one on the priests in that movie was Father Marin!!!

I like the idea of honoring your Irish heritage with Regan, but I like Reagan ever better because it honors your American heritage. So maybe, if you are worried about the political associations with the name, you could have Reagan as the middle name and choose a stronger Irish name as the first name. I think Erin, Aileen, Bridget(or Brigid), Nora and Sheila all sound good with Maryn and Caroline as well as with Raegan.

You could also think about other presidential names. Kennedy and Roosevelt (yes, for a girl) are two of my favorites, and sound great as middle names that show a little American pride!

Aw, I REALLY like Reagan with Maryn and Caroline!! I can just see them as sisters! And the combo's fit very well together in my opinion, Reagan Elizabeth, Maryn Cassidy, and Caroline Quinn <3