Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Seeking full name that can be shortened to...

Perry. I found out I really like it recently, for both genders. I am not a big fan of surname names on girls, so I don't consider using it on its own.
    I would like something classy or vintage but any tries would be excellent. For a boy I have Perseus and Percival and I only can think of Persephone, Perdita and Peridot but I don't love them.
    Can you think of any girl names that can be shortened to Perry? Sorry for being picky!
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

I can only think of Persis and Petra.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Hmm.... Perla, Perline or Perlina, Pernella, Perrette, and Persia are brought up in searches. You could also try Piri for a girl, which is not a surname and looks very sweet.

Thank you for replies! I like Persis and Persia. Hmm, looks like Peridot is growing on me as well.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby