Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Sienna Clare is the best option in my opinion, since Sienna already has three syllables. Cassia Rose sounds really good. How about
    Cassia Esther
    Cassia Lenore
    Cassia Scarlet
    Cassia Sage

As for the Mother, Dianne sounds like a good name. Can't think of anything else. For the dad something like Lawrence, Philip, Robert, Daniel (and he insists on no nn so no Larry, Phil, Bob, or Dan)

Good luck!

I think Cassia Sage sounds really good. here's my favorite's list:
    1-Cassia Rose
    2-Cassia Lynn
    3-Cassia Sage
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Varenna or Valentia or Sybella or Sari

I'd stay with shorter 1-2 syllable names, not because Cassia is a really long name, but becase it flows better. If you had a really long middle name, it wouldn't flow very well, like Cassia Penelope. That just seems like you're spitting too many syllables out of your mouth at once. I don't know why, that's just the way I see it.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

You guys are all so awesome! I love this forum!

So in looking up Cassia on nameberry I found out it has two pronunciations... how would you pronounce it? I find myself pronouncing Cass-ee-ah but it can also be pronounced Cash-ah which I am not a fan of, I had a similar problem with the name Linnea, I loved it and thought it really worked but my pronunciation isn't what counts and as soon as that goes out the window the name loses some shine lol
    oh the issues I have
    If the consensus is Cass-ee-ah then I'll continue with using the name but if other people see it as Cash-ah then I'll likely change it to Celia or Davina

Also I agree with the one syllable middle name for the girls and have chosen Sienna Claire/Clare... what do you think about the 'i'? yes or no?
    I really liked Cassia Rose and Cassia Sage but Cassia means cinnamon so cinnamon rose or cinnamon sage sounds weird to me lol I think it's a bit too botanical for me, nature-ish I mean
    I think too much I swear but you have all been so great to me and I'm really appreciative

So Cassia = Cash-ah or Cass-ee-ah and which middle name? Is Rose or Sage too much? Would something like Jane work better?
    Is Cassia is not three syllables to most which would be our pick for Sienna's sister? Celia or Davina?
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!