Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Cassia. Cassia is the right name off of your list. I absolutely love that name!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Cool I'm going to go with Cassia, I like it and I think it'll work, if I get into writing and find it not working I have other options too so that's great

Thanks so much for all your help and suggestions and opinions! Now that I've got her name down I think I could start getting some more of the story into focus!

Middle name ideas for Cassia please? Please, please pretty please?
    For Sienna I was thinking Sienna Claire/Clare or Sienna Celeste or Sienna Charlotte, not sure but I know I want it to be a C name so that her childhood nickname could have been CC like Si off Sienna and C off the middle name
    For Cassia I'm not sure, I know I don't want it to be ending in an 'a'

For the parents I was thinking Dianne as the mother or something equally as I don't know formal, maybe slightly cold vibe or very professional and the same vibe for the father who I have no real ideas for

Any help?
    Last edited by lizalee; June 29th, 2013 at 04:24 AM.
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

Sienna Charlotte sounds good, off your list. How about Sienna Caroline? Unfortunately that's all I can think of that sounds good right now...I'll be back with more later.
    Last edited by calypsotheoneandonly; June 29th, 2013 at 08:28 AM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Sienna Charlotte sounds like a really good option. If you're sticking with Cassia as the twin, how about giving her an S name - one as CS the other SC would be a nice twin link.

Cassia Stephanie
    Cassia Samantha
    Cassia Sabrina
    Cassia Sophie
    Cassia Sarah
    Cassia Shauna
    Cassia Sinead
    Cassia Sloane
    Cassia Suzanne/Susanna

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Cassia:
    Rose (I think Cassia Rose sounds gorgeous. My favorite!)
    Bailey
    Delaney
    Fern
    Lynn (My 2nd favorite)
    Fleur
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski