Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which works better?

What would you name the twin to Sienna?
    In a story I'm working on one character Sienna has a twin, after Sienna dies her boyfriend (who is not coping at all with her death) goes to her hometown and meets her fraternal twin sister who is also not coping with her sister's death since the hadn't been on speaking terms at the time of her death.
    I would like the name to be similar to Sienna as a few times Liam slips up and calls her by her sisters name and since they look similar mistakes her for her sister when he first sees her and when he's been drinking.

I had thought of Linnea and Davina but I'm not sure about pronunciation on either name and want some more options if anyone has any similar names for me
    and middle name suggestions for Sienna and her twin
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

I like the plot a lot, and I think the names Sienna and Liam go well together. Zinnia, pronounced zin-E-uh, a type of flower, might be a good name. The names look similar but sound different, making them good twin names. Linnea is good, too, but I am not exactly sure how it would be pronounced. I'd say lin (as in Lynn) E-uh, like Zinnia with a L. Come to think of it, Lynn would be a good name, too. Lynn and Sienna aren't very similar but not very far apart, either. My top pick is still Zinnia, though.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

You definitely want something that ends in an "a" sound and has the same sort of feel as Sienna (which I really like, by the way!) without being too matchy.

Sienna and Delilah
    Sienna and Christina
    Sienna and Natalia
    Sienna and Celia
    Sienna and Aurora
    Sienna and Rosa
    Sienna and Elena
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

My first thoughts were Elaina, Arianna, and Serena.
    -Andrea ♥

I like Delilah, Serena, and Natalia a lot, all though I don't think that Natalia matches in quite the same way that Delilah and Serena do. Selena would work, too, but that's all most too similar, if you get what I'm saying. Diana would work, too, but I'm not overly fond of that name.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski