Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WDYT Zared?

WDYT Zared?

The only concern is that it means Ambush or of strange descent. How important is the meaning? Esp if you really like the sound of it. And please.. no Jared suggestions... we already have a Jasper!

I like it. It's different, but not way out there. I don't think it goes well with Jasper though.

As for meaning, to me, the meanings aren't important at all. Very few are going to know a name's meaning, and even fewer are going to care/comment. IMO the sound of a name is much more important than the meaning.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

I don't think it works, to be perfectly honest. At first I was considering pronunciation, but, on further thought, I don't think it really matters.

Zared (prn Zair-ed) just sounds made-up and Zared (prn Za-reed) doesn't match Jasper at all.

Of course, what do I know? If you like it, use it. It's not the worst name in the world and, at least, it's interesting. As for meaning, I don't think it's a big deal. Actually I kind of like its rough, tomboyish edge. Not every name has to be sunshine and butterflies-- Zared, name critique aside, has grit and I applaud that.

Don't care for it at all. Sounds and looks like you meant Jared, but put the wrong first letter there.

It looks like you're trying to make Jared more trendy, like turning Jayden into Zayden but with a different name.
    Mum to Luke and Elliot, stepmum to Libby. Baby #4 is currently being grown.