Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finish my fiction sib-set

I'm looking for a warm namethat evokes a charming, sincere Southern nature, something like Henry, Teddy, Wyatt.

This character in particular interacts the most with the main characters of the story, his older brother Fielder is also a key player, emphasize on player. The twin girls Yardley & Oakley do not factor in much at all, but I love their names!

I also don't have a last name for this family and though that's not the primary concern feel free to suggest one!

Right now Spencer, Hardy, Hanson, Tanner & Mercer are all on the list, but none of them are clicking.

Suggest away, Berries!
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar

Forest, maybe? Cedar, Rowan. Goes with your naturey theme. Maybe the name of a river in the area?

Flint
    Clint
    Drake
    Ambrose
    Allen
    Perry

I'm not southern by any means (I've spent a total of 13 hours in Texas ever?) so I'm guessing.

Last names:

Yaxley
    Winter
    Lewis
    Worthel
    Quint
    Lordes
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I'm Southern and I don't even know it. I catch myself in random conversation saying 'ya'll' (Not as in "Ya'll come back now, ya here" or anything...trust me, I'm not that Southern.)

Anyhow, names. Right.

Parker
    Jess or Jessie
    Grover
    Larry (haha, yeah, I don't really think you'll use it.)
    Sawyer
    Jake
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Cedar or Spencer, maybe?
    I know a guy named Cedric...
    Some people are worth melting for.

The first name that popped into my head was Jett.