Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really like both names individually. And Tovie and Poppy sound very cute together, and rather match-y.

I don't think Tove and Persephone are a match. But how much does having a sib-set matter to you, and how much to you like (love?) Persephone? You will introducing your daughters together while they are children and a sib-set, but they'll be introducing themselves as individuals for most of their adult lives. I say this because my mom "matched" my sister's name to mine, and I feel she (my sister, that is) got the short end of the stick in that her name had to flow with/match mine, instead of just being a name that everyone loved by itself. I got a name the whole family loved, but my mom regrets my sister's name.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

I'm with the above poster - If you love both names, use them. Don't focus too much on the sib-set aspect since they will each be her own person and appreciate having a name that was significant to you.

Ps. My name does not match stylistically with my siblings AT ALL (and I'm the oldest) and it has made 0 impact on my life.

Thanks! I was feeling that they were really mismatched and having sibling names that share similar styles is impritant to me for some reason. Zara is my #1 choice for a sister to Tove because I think they sound so lovely together.
    Tove's first middle name is Seraphina, so she has some feminine frill hidden in there! ;-)
    I don't love Persephone, but hubby said he liked it and he really likes poppy, but I think poppy is too playful next to Tove. I will see what he thinks of the pippi variations, but I think he would prefer pippa. :-( although I will move Persephone to a middle possibility! I do like zinnia :-)
    Hubby also likes Juneau, while I like juniper, but was turned off when someone mentioned that it was trendy.
    Do you feel juniper is trendy?
    Welcomed T January 2012
    And M July 2013

Expecting another little mover May 2015

Will it be -

Genevieve, Zara, Catalina, Juliet or Ivy

OR

Archer, Bodhi, Teague, Miller, Tavish, or Rio

I love the ideas of Zara or Juno as a sister for Tove. Zara Persephone and Juno Persephone are both awesome! I do prefer Zara Persephone though. Juno Persephone has too much...Mythological context to it.

I have to ask. Tove Seraphina is AMAZING, but you said Seraphina was her first middle name. What's her full name? I'm super curious
    Kylee, 22, future wedding coordinator
    Not baking, just hoping for 3 in the future...

Bσ∂ɦi | F i n n | ɦєηrƴ | H o l d e n | Jαck
    J a s p e r | Ju∂є | L e o | σαkℓєƴ | T h e o d o r e

A d e l a i d e | Cɦαrℓσttє | C l a r a | Cσrαℓiηє | D a p h n e
    ℓucƴ | M a d e l e i n e | Mαrigσℓ∂ | N o r a | Scαrℓєtt

Her name is Tove Seraphina Io :-)
    I think Juno Persephone is too much too :-) I shall take another look at Zara Persephone. :-)
    Welcomed T January 2012
    And M July 2013

Expecting another little mover May 2015

Will it be -

Genevieve, Zara, Catalina, Juliet or Ivy

OR

Archer, Bodhi, Teague, Miller, Tavish, or Rio