Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    I'm with scarletrune. What??
    Maybe it's because there aren't many (any?) homosexual couples that post? Has nothing to do with anyone being homophobic though...
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Quote Originally Posted by scarletrune View Post
    Maybe it's because there aren't many (any?) homosexual couples that post? Has nothing to do with anyone being homophobic though...
    We've had some, but not a lot. And I agree, there's not lot of homophoba here.

On another note; if you don't want to use your account can't you just stop logging in here? Seems like the easy solution to me...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by scarletrune View Post
    There are a few on here, but I haven't seen them around in a while.

mjsdads and newyorkdads are the only two I can think of off the top of my head. I'd have to dig for more.

Honestly, I've never seen anything blatantly homophobic on this website.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I honestly think allowing things like games that invite you to share your views on gay marriage is homophobic. If someone made up a game that went "pick name A if you are in favor of interracial marriage, pick name B if you are against" people wouldn't hesitate to call out the racism. In addition to this there are more than a few name entries that show some extremely conservative opinions on what is correct and proper for females and males. I'm not saying anyone has to agree with my poor opinion of this website, I am just requesting my account to be deleted so I am not associated in any way with it.

I prefer to completely close accounts rather than just let it become inactive, that's just messy.
    Last edited by octobertales; June 27th, 2013 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by octobertales View Post
    I honestly think allowing things like games that invite you to share your views on gay marriage is homophobic. If someone made up a game that went "pick name A if you are in favor of interracial marriage, pick name B if you are against" people wouldn't hesitate to call out the racism. In addition to this there are more than a few name entries that show some extremely conservative opinions on what is correct and proper for females and males. I'm not saying anyone has to agree with my poor opinion of this website, I am just requesting my account to be deleted so I am not associated in any way with it.

I prefer to completely close accounts rather than just let it become inactive, that's just messy.
    I'm not sure how you can honestly think even a handful of people who might be homophobic would equate to this board being "blatantly homophobic". People here will call out discrimination wherever they see fit and do it quite often. There has also been a thread about names that have inappropriate sentences about them. As a whole, we do call out discrimination where we see it. Sorry you may not feel this to be true but seeing as how I have been actively posting for six months now, I know that this is true.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly