Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to delete account?

Back when there was the bug that wouldn't let you edit or delete your lists, I made another account with my other email, thinking this might solve the problem. Now that the bug seems to be fixed, I want to delete this account and go back to my old one, only I can't find anywhere in settings where it has an option to delete the account. How do I delete my account?

I've been trying to delete mine as well and I've never seen a delete account button
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

I would also like to delete my account. I'm rather disgusted at the blatant homophobia and focus on traditional marriage/family on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by octobertales View Post
    I would also like to delete my account. I'm rather disgusted at the blatant homophobia and focus on traditional marriage/family on this website.
    Wut?? :-o :-|
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Quote Originally Posted by octobertales View Post
    I'm with scarletrune. What??
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine