Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I met triplets today...

I don't know what their middle names are but I met triplets today, all girls. Their names are Odessa, Ophelia and Alessia. At first I was a little put off by the fact that two of the girls had "o's" and the other didn't. But After seeing how they were spelled I quite liked the way this mum tied them together. Two of the girls start with o , two have double ss and they all end in a. Additionally, they all feel similar but, distinct at the same time. I liked them so much I just thought I would share. I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to ask about their middle names!

Really lovely names that actually match really well :-)

Odessa and Alessia are way too close for me but other than that, it's a gorgeous set.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I'm having a really tough time coming up with a girl name for bub due in august and Alessia is just lovely and i love the meaning and I hadnt really thought about it before (though i have heard the name before). I'll be bringing this one up with hubby tonight, so thank you for posting this.

Not my personal style, but I love that they really went for it!