Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A new sibling for Arabella & Sophie

We are having our third girl in October and have yet to agree upon a name. Our two daughters names are Arabella and Sophie, so the name must be in the same fashion as her sisters. Any suggestions are welcome!

We're getting ready to have our third girl in October too! Congrats! You've chosen gorgeous, classic names for your girls so far. If you don't think it is too similar to your oldest, Aubriana (my oldest) is a unique, but beautiful name with a touch of a classic feel to it. Otherwise a number of other names would flow with your girls well - Violet, Lila, Viviene, Margarete, Katerina, Emmalynn, Eliana, or Genevieve. Hope you guys find something you both love!

Well, the name that's calling out to me for you is Juliet! Arabella, Sophie, and Juliet.

I think a three-syllable, glitzy, feminine name is what you need: Eloise, Genevieve, Jessamine, Juliet, Rosalind or Rosaline, or Vivienne, maybe?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela