Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I love the Theodora June combo but I find Theodora with Beatrix a little too simialr (Bee and Thee sounds). Ottilie and Ottoline are strangely similar to Eloise and Beatrix to my ears! I love these choices from your list with the older children's names.

1 Rosamund (Rosamund Winter)
    2 Agatha (Agatha Charlotte)
    3 Guinevere (Guinevere Iris)
    4 Harriet (Harriet Maeve)
    5 Ramona (Ramona Kate)

I don't care for these names...

Maxine
    Romilly
    Araminta
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thank you for so much feedback! It's so helpful to have others input when brainstorming. I think I do prefer Ottoline rather than Ottilie. Ottilie seems a bit too similar to Eloise.

Of my fn list my husband likes these the most:

- Ottoline
    - Theodora
    - Agatha

I still love:

- Harriet (long time obsession of mine)
    - Guinevere
    - Rosamund
    - Ramona

June Maxine was my grandmothers name, so I would like to use it if it fits. But none of the other children have family names, so it's not a must.
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

I think Rosamund and Harriet from your list go best with your existing children (who have beautiful names, by the way!) Of your husband's picks I think Theodora is the better option.

I think Rosamund June and Harriet June both sound lovely.

Maybe also

Harriet Claire
    Harriet Lily
    Harriet Josephine
    Rosamund Elena
    Rosamund Sophia

I like Harriet Sutton with your existing children. Sutton, like Foster, feels a little surname-y and more modern to me, so I like that they have that connection. And Eloise, Beatrix, and Harriet sound like they would make great sister-heroines in a children's book.

I kicked around Theodora, Ramona, Agatha, and Romilly as well when I was choosing my Beatrix's name, so I clearly also enjoy those choices. But Harriet just feels like it fits.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

[FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]